Start a League
Golf leagues are a great way for golfers to get together each week to build their game, meet new people, and develop relationships. Companies, organizations, and neighborhoods are examples of successful golf leagues we have hosted.
Play-a-Round Golf is the area’s only indoor golf club where you can play Pebble Beach, Harbour Town, St. Andrews or any of the other 40 courses while minimizing your costs and maximizing the fun. We would welcome the opportunity to setup your League of up to seven (7) foursomes. Our simulators can help your league accommodate golfers of all skill levels.
Got Your Own League? Bring It Indoors!
Our customers enjoy unique benefits for leagues not typically found at outdoor venues, including:
- Shotgun Starts
Your golfers can start out on the same hole which helps them finish at the same time.
- Different Course Each Week
Play one of over 40 different courses and conditions each week increasing the fun and participation.
- Closer Interaction
Each foursome is less than 30 feet away from each other providing more opportunity for interaction and fun.
- Quicker and Cheaper
Each group can play as fast as they want resulting less time and money spent per person.
Missed the league night? Catchup your round at your convenience under identical conditions as the rest of the league.
- We Can Help
Need help administering your league? We can help weekly course selections, computing handicaps, and tracking statistics.
What's Involved in Running a League at Play-a-Round Golf?
Okay, here are some of the details:
Typical League Play
Each week members gather to compete for points using one of the formats mentioned below. Competitions includes warm-up time and play. Absences may be made-up if completed prior to the following week's competition. Leagues will often compete over 10 weeks with 2 additional weeks for playoffs. Leagues may tailor their own day, time, number of holes, and format. Please note that Date/Time are on a first come, first served basis.
Scoring Formats may include:
- 9, 12, or 18 holes
- Gross and Net scoring are supported
- Types of play supported include: Match, Stroke, Scramble, and Stableford
- Individual and Team Competitions have been used with equal success
- Customize your own format and point system
Fees for Typical 9-Hole League:
- Registration Fee - $200 for the league.
- Weekly Play - $22.50 per person (packages available for those wishing to prepay for the league).
Suggested League Rules:
- No Mulligans.
- Ball must be played from the appropriate lie (fairway, rough, or sand).
- All shots that do not register must be replayed with no penalty.
- Players who do not finish their round in the allotted time will use an average score of their completed holes for remaining holes.
- Players must call Play-a-Round if they cannot attend a date at least 24 hours before their tee time. “No Shows” will be penalized 2 points.
- During Match Play, please concede if you are out of the hole.
Key House Rules:
- Only one person in the simulator at a time.
- No swinging clubs outside of simulator.
- Outside food and beer/wine are permitted. Please note that liquor is NOT permitted.
- Please be courteous to all other golfers.
Interested in starting a league or bringing your league indoors? Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you right away. Or, better yet, give us a call at 610-725-9155 and we'll help you start or bring your league indoors today.